Herbal Hair Dye Brown
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on the collar to shoulder-length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
Herbal Hair Dye Brown works beautifully on non-grey hair and on hair that is less than 50% grey. If you have very grey roots or your grey hair is concentrated in one area, we recommend using the Herbal Dark Brown instead. If you like, you can experiment with mixing Herbal Brown with Herbal Soft Black or Herbal Dark Brown. Please feel free to mix the shades to find the perfect blend for your hair. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints.
See the Directions for use page for general information.
With your order, you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Ingredients*: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj (see Herbal Ingredients). *All ingredients are certified organic.
- Leave the dye on for 1-4 hours. You can experiment with leaving it on for longer but don’t let it dry on your hair.
- Allow 24-48 hours after application for the hair dye to oxidise and for it to develop to the final colour.