100% Herbal Hair Dye Dark Brown
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on the collar to shoulder-length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
This shade is one of the best 100% Herbal dyes for covering grey. You can also experiment with mixing Herbal Dark Brown with Herbal Soft Black, a combination that works well for covering grey, especially if you can sit under a salon dryer for 1-1.5 hours for the application. Please feel free to mix the shades to find the perfect blend for your hair. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints.
100 grams is enough to dye collar to shoulder length hair, depending on hair thickness. You can mix up half a packet if you just want to dye your roots. See the Directions for use page for general information.
With your order, you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Ingredients*: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj *All ingredients are certified organic. See Herbal Ingredients
- Leave the dye on for 1-4 hours. You can experiment with leaving it on for longer but don’t let it dry on your hair.
- Allow 24-48 hours after application for the hair dye to oxidise and for it to develop to the final colour.