Herbal Hair Dye Soft Black
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on the collar to shoulder-length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
This shade contains a high percentage of indigo. On some grey hair types, it gives the desired gentle black colour and on other types, it can make grey hair a greeny/blue colour. You can experiment with mixing Herbal Soft Black with Herbal Dark brown as this combination can work well for covering grey. You can also mix Herbal Soft Black with Low Chemical Black or Low Chemical Dark Brown. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints.
100 grams is enough to dye collar to shoulder length hair, depending on hair thickness. You can mix up half a packet if you just want to dye your roots.
See the Directions for use page for general information.
With your order, you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Ingredients*: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj . *All ingredients are certified organic.