Love My Hair 100% Herbal Hair Dye Wine Red
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder-length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair or change dark hair to a wine red colour.
Wine Red is a good shade to use for covering grey if you want a reddish colour. Please feel free to mix the shades to find the perfect blend for your hair. For more tips on covering grey see Helpful Hints.
It is especially important with Wine Red to rinse all the dye mixture out of your hair before shampooing, i.e. rinse until the water runs clear. This shade has a tendency to ‘bleed’ colour afterwards unless this is done.
See the Directions for use page for general information.
With your order of Herbal Hair Dye Wine Red, you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Ingredients*: Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad, Bhringraj, Rubia (Madder) *All ingredients are certified organic.
- Leave the dye on for 1-4 hours. You can experiment with leaving it on for longer but don’t let it dry on your hair.
- Allow 24-48 hours after application for the hair dye to oxidise and for it to develop to the final colour.
100% Herbal Wine Red dye gives your hair a beautiful wine/cherry red colour. The dye not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.